Thursday, January 7, 2016

How Long Would It Take To Get On An DEA Watch List?

My asthma has been flared up for a bit, and I’ve been taking handfuls of drugs to try and manage it.  Included in this cocktail is Sudafed.  The good kind from behind the pharmacy counter where you have to show them your ID and get put on the list of Sudafed purchasers.

When I bought my second box exactly 10 days after the first (box of 20, 12 hr pills…), I found myself wondering just how many boxes of Sudafed does one have to buy (one at a time, of course) before red flags come up in the system.  I’m curious on a level where I almost want to purchase a box roughly every 10 days whether I need it or not and just see what happens.  This is probably the worst idea in the history of ever, but…. A life full of good decisions isn’t always particularly fun, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment